Pages

Monday, July 29, 2013

Sunday Fun Day

In modern America it is a bit odd to come across the still Puritanical Liquor Laws that keep such establishments as liquor stores closed on Sundays; coming from a state like Hawaii that sells everything in the grocery store, this seems a bit out of time...but this does keep some traditions for what I'm told is called "Sunday Fun Day."  The boys pull out there Harley, Honda, and other rides cruise the countryside, and make the expected parade through the various little towns, meeting up and various "watering holes" to satisfy that parched desire for a frosty glass of amber summer solstice and keep the journey and experience a social one.  I was invited along on this and I was given the grand tour or farm, female, and fermentation; it was great experience, a memory I'll be keeping and met great people!


I don't drink extravagantly anymore; I drink a few beers and I enjoy myself, but my days of finding the bottom of a bottle are part of my past that I won't repeat.  Yet, I found myself having a glass every stop like everybody else; sipping, chatting, being a part of the day....it's a good experience; using alcohol as social lubricant rather than a way to anesthetize the pain...those who have understand.

I have already commented on the beauty of the place I live here in Minnesota,
and I will again; the only scene I didn't enjoy was the cookie cutter suburbia pattern that is starting to find its way around the vast pasture land like the ponds and lakes that I'm sure have attracted the very pestilence to which I refer...an hour commute to work in Minneapolis is small price for the comfort of being separated from the rat race in a place like this.  I just wish they would build each house a little more custom, so it wouldn't look so phony among natures diversity.

Fortunately, they do have some laws in place that keep greed from overcoming the ambiance that attracts them to the area in the first place, while some of the revenue allows for some excellent walkways, bike-ways, and trails for those of us that must try to find the medium between congested construction and the simple farm life preserved in the scenery that surrounds each of these little communities.

I hit another of these trails this morning for my bi-weekly 10 mile run.  My knees can't take the constant pounding to take my workout of the gym more than twice per week, but I figure if I'm gonna do it then I'm gonna push the limits and do 10 mile routes rather than try to do less every other day; I can do that in the gym.  This morning I ran through a couple of towns we missed on our tour yesterday:  Navarre and Minnetonka Beach, great views [above and below].


While I was running this path I passed behind this apartment complex...a young woman (23 or 25) standing on her patio in her lace underwear taking in the view, same as me just she captivated mine and I began to question...I don't mind being lewd but not a perv so how long can I enjoy this before I HAVE TO TURN AWAY????  Please females respond...I honestly wouldn't mind knowing the answer to that.  I let her know I saw her, gained I contact, held it for a second, then looked the other way.  I waited a few seconds then turned...she had exited the balcony!  LOL  (Sorry my sites are PG, no pic!)

It only made the moment better as this song came across my spotify:
Marvin Gaye – Sexual Healing
I have returned to that view several times today.  I think I just need to get laid!  :-)

Peace!





www.leSilencedeSion.blogspot.com posts and articles belong to Zion Amour creator of ZionsDay.com and IamZion.com © 2012-2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts about the post, as well as your own dreams, dilemmas, and personal positive supports tht you may use to keep the attitude uplifted and your eyes on the goal.