Pages

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Beginning the foundation!

Some see the the dream lifting them up, I see my hands holding the life of another escaping the confinds of his dreams for a much bigger universe.
I have envisioned building a small writers guild, blogger network (where we all know each other, collaborate and guest host, and a place for fellow mystic minded atheists and agnostic theists can gather all find a social outlet, place to post their thoughts, and an attraction for blog readers and feed finders.  I want to build a small community that attracts viewers for the content of the writing as well the depth of insight offered and the experiences being shared.
 In my mind it is a place that fosters the openness of the writers, and thus touches and draws the readers to enter into the dialogue when they would most often just read it, like it, and move along.  I want to create a unique atmosphere; a special place for intimate fellowship, a place to grow through expression of what we find when no one else is guiding us but ourselves.  When everything is formless and void, silence begets a universe to loudly proclaim the voiceless words of creation, so too my muse speaks and nothing inspires me, once again.

It is the first steps I now take, as I have adopted the name: SilenceCreates,

I see my tools, what do you see?
for my new social site, which I imagine isn't going to just form overnight, but from the empty thoughts that inspired me to move, the stimulus to learn my new cms "Drupal 7" and begin building a site to include separate user areas for each of the ideas listed above, and hopefully finding the desire among the many to join in.  I know its a little conceded but it is my hope to have such a strong group of blog writers that an invitation is considered an opportunity for the new and an honor even among the established.  That will take some hard work, but I believe in the impossible!

It is only one step into the journey, I've spent the weekend reading about what I'm attempting to implement now, and hope that over the next year I can build a site that at least entices a look at what I offer, and hopefully within 3 years I have some excellent writers contributing to the art and wonder of dream fulfillment.


I will write more as the year progresses, this will be my venue for the status of  just one piece of all that the future has in store for me to discover.  


Peace,


Zion

before the rose, something came from nothing






Dreams @ www.IfiHadaDream.blogger.com posts and articles belong to Zion Marion Amoure creator of SilenceCreates.com and IamZion.com © 2012-2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts about the post, as well as your own dreams, dilemmas, and personal positive supports tht you may use to keep the attitude uplifted and your eyes on the goal.