Pages

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Inspiration

we all need to keep our inspirations in our daily experiences lest we lose hope or forget why we are striving in the first place
Today I published a post to one of my other blogs on Love, and how the smile of the face that inspires my passion for almost everything I pursue is something I keep in a photo that I can look at and remember why I strive so hard.  

It is important for us to have those things that remind us of the meaning of it all, the reason why we don't quit life, why we don't give up up our goals, why we endure the pressure and setbacks to the ever so distant fulfillment of the dream we desperately pursue and pray will find it's way into the reality of our daily lives.  
Without these little reminders of our ultimate purpose for enduring the continual and persistent occurrences of all life's mountains, storms, and adversaries, we would fail to achieve the necessary accomplishments in the path to victory for our dreams to begin for us.  These moments of refreshment provided for us along the way are gifts to sustain the passion that inspired us to seek such a hope for tomorrow in the first place.  

The need to continue is found as the light of our day; let your inspiration shine forth
No matter what our goal for the future, perhaps a weight loss goal, a dream of being self-employed, a plan to climb Mt. Everest, a pursuit of the one woman who seems to inspire a will to be more than we ever thought before meeting her; no matter what the goal, the need to remember why we first began the path to bring the  fruition of this into our reality remains a constant avenue to renew our vigor and find again the value of what we first believed to be true when we decided to give everything we are to see this happen for us.  Some people need inspirational quotes, others need to see visually what they are striving for, others need to hear it from a song or a friend, I need to see the face that made me believe life was more than I thought it to be, and that I could become someone I never thought of being before seeing that beautiful smile I cling to as my inspiration.  When I write I think of this, when I get depressed I remember this and strive forward, when I want to quit anything I look to the hope I find in this inspiration that is my faith in who I have become and continue to become each day...

Do you have such a remembrance?  Do you have
Sometimes the words we need to hear can only come from ourself; write it when you feel it, read it when you need it.
a favorite quote, song, or anything that brings the memory of why you endure back to your mind?  I would love to hear about it.  Please share one of your inspirations for staying the course and allow me and others to be the benefactors of your wisdom and your path to victory.  

Thank you,


Dreams @ www.IfiHadaDream.blogger.com posts and articles belong to Zion Marion Amoure creator of IamZion.com ©2013

1 comment:

  1. "Sometimes the simples things can brighten your day and make you appreciate this wonderful life God gave us. Live for the moments you can't put into words." (unknown)

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts about the post, as well as your own dreams, dilemmas, and personal positive supports tht you may use to keep the attitude uplifted and your eyes on the goal.