Pages

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Dreaming of Romance

The dreaming of future romance must be stabilized by the building for it today.
I often have dreams of love and romance, that waiting for the perfect one for me will ultimately prove true, while ignoring the evidence suggests that love although it may cover all, it certainly doesn't live up to the attribute "love never fails".  I wish that weren't the case but experience and life have taught this lesson and embedded it into my psyche firmly, no matter how much I wish love were the ultimate answer in finding the dream romance it is only one piece of the problem to decode, not the revelation of everything itself, so Love when sought for its own sake in Romance, will never keep romance and passion alive by itself, if that is the expectation then love will fail, and probably every time.


I have a dream of a romance that is worth working to build and worth waiting for
In my dreams, I hope to find the beloved is often my savior more than the object of my admiration.
if it can't happen now.  And loving the other person is part of that process, because in unconditional love, the love allows change to occur in both persons building in them the attributes that neither could have built apart from that true love being given so sacrificially.  The part that is difficult is the waiting, because this love in and of itself, doesn't promise the romance, the passion, nor the intimacy that Lover probably envisioned from the start, and given that so few wise people today know this about Love it isn't surprising that this has become a shadow over the dream and a potential problem for it's continuation, if it weren't for my own dogmatic approach to keeping a promise, it would be over.

I usually write on my other site about Love, but since this has to do with the dream of a future romance I decided to share about it here and others can look into my other blog at http://believepassion.blogspot.com.  This dream I have in the possibility of the relationship of a lifetime becoming reality is perhaps the fairy tale dream of too many Disney movies and too many romantic comedies setting the bar for romantic success and this serendipitous approach only serves to place hope in a divine balance that may not actually be employed in our universe given the obstacles that I have had to face in allowing love to exist let alone allowing it to work some miracle of opportunity for two people to find a life they can coexist and become husband and wife to share that together.

In the journey, the two grow while they wait in hope of a promise kept.
The dream isn't devastated yet.  It is the fact that I do love so deeply and the fact that I promised to love forever, that I must wait and hope for a new opportunity in the future, one that I must now look to building today the very things that might help provide better success for romance and marriage tomorrow if I prepare today for the things she may look for in a match.  That is my task for the now, in my pursuit for the romantic dream of tomorrows lifetime.


Dreams @ www.IfiHadaDream.blogger.com posts and articles belong to Zion Marion Amoure creator of IamZion.com ©2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts about the post, as well as your own dreams, dilemmas, and personal positive supports tht you may use to keep the attitude uplifted and your eyes on the goal.