Pages

Monday, May 6, 2013

Counting the cost before we endeavor to win.

Dreams flow with incredible power and beautiful views.
It isn't easy to have a dream that lives in our thoughts, consumes our nights with visions, and guides us through many hours of escape as we drift through the intangible facets of what we wish was our reality.  This is a daily description of the dreamer, and it is often very difficult to move from just being a dreamer to someone who makes his own dreams become the Truth that defines reality.  I am a dreamer, and I hope to be such a man as I just described in my efforts to bring about the changes for the dreams I seek and the life I so desperately want to bring into this world where I live; or enter into the world in which I can build them.


Some hard lessons have taught me valuable
One of the hard realities that I have had to face is loneliness...it is a cost I've paid.
wisdom along the way.  I have sought to bring my dreams into reality many times, and I can say without hesitation, I now think of the cost of an action or a implementation of a pursuit and all that could be required of me in the development, implement, and operation of the whole idea.  If I am willing to invest all of myself into such a dream as I have, the kind that must be lived or else die never feeling fulfilled.  I am talking about the big dreams that consume the imagination and the propel the heart to new aspiration.  These types of dreams are those that demand an all or nothing approach and so the cost becomes incredibly high.  If someone is not able to devote the hours, not able to meet the demands of the endeavor physically, mentally, or emotionally, not able to persist even when there is no support to be found in the journey beyond that of your own determination and belief in yourself.  These costs cut into family time, cut into expenses, cut into everything, and the more one has on one's plate the more these dreams affect the lives of those in our closest circles of family, friends and community.  


If I gave up everytime I had a night alone in a downpour; I'd never try at all.
I am a bit of loner, and I no longer have commitments that interfere with the time required of me to pursuit the dreams that I am no in the process of bringing into fruition.  I have done everything I can do to prepare for my main dream to at least be a possiblity, that is essential to my whole plan of opportunity, and now I have to begin the foundation work for my next phase of building the infrastructure and network for the future that will be the business that I spend much of my time and effort in raising for the security and provision of the first dream. 

It is and has been unlikely that I would ever find a way to bring about my dreams as they are so dependent on a specific set of circumstances all becoming true and open.  This is something that I have to persist in with the faith that the Universe seems to hold me in some regard and I accept this as my blessing and expect better than favorable results when left to chance and luck as it may well depend on for the outcome that I desire.  Yet the business aspect to my dreams is something that requires more effort and actual daily work towards bringing to fruition.  It is in the fact that these blogs I write are all a part of this pursuit and an effort in bringing the dream into fruition and allowing my hopes to spring up in new life for new realities.

I hope to add much to this blog as I endeavor in my own dream weaving and share the valuable support that others need to achieve their own success in the pursuit and accomplishment of bringing their dreams into reality.

What's your dream?
A dream blooms with a new reality

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts about the post, as well as your own dreams, dilemmas, and personal positive supports tht you may use to keep the attitude uplifted and your eyes on the goal.