Pages

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Burn the ships!!!!! Carpe Diem

Great day of productive business work of the writing career.  I feel good with what I got accomplished today.  I designed my new business cards, obtained the name for the .com that will be my webpage for published works, links to
La vérité vaut bien qu'on passe quelques années sans la trouver.
blogs, and hopefully, what will become a real lucrative investment giving the time and commitment to broadcasting and selling my name and the works that go with it.  I'm excited about it; the tangible aspects of my new career beginning to shape up as I leave the ideas of the business behind, the dreams of the past burn with the ships to return to safe harbors, and the new day is mine to seize and claim as my own!




My future isn't unwritten, I seem to be writing the manuscript as I step into it.  The power of creation that comes with becoming an author seems to be that aphrodisiac to the thrill of the virgin's destiny; I find it all exhilarating!

I spoke with editor of the local paper today, itched an article about the tugboats on Lake Minnetonka, and there was interest, although as a freelance journalist that isn't a sell until the article is written.  I spoke to one of the captains over a beer this evening and he is going to see about getting me out on a tug for a few hours so I can do some interviews, experience their job first hand, and get some photographs to go with the article.  That will open up an avenue for me with the local newspaper, and I just heard from WordPress, they are interested in using my other site for advertising:  http://iamzion.com
Things are beginning to come together a little more, and the novel:  well it is a series (fantasy/scifi); I have over 1200 pages of notes developing the universe that the epic event will unfold in, entirely of my own design.  It is something I am enjoying creating and look forward to seeing become a reality as it goes from the mind of this writer to the pages of a novel.

Well, I hope each of you are capturing the prize you seek, as long as it don't belong to me.....Carpe Diem!  

Seize the Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


www.leSilencedeSion.blogspot.com posts and articles belong to Zion Amour creator of ZionsDay.com and IamZion.com © 2012-2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts about the post, as well as your own dreams, dilemmas, and personal positive supports tht you may use to keep the attitude uplifted and your eyes on the goal.