Pages

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

It's just the way it's done!

It appears it is the custom that if you live on Lake Minnetonka in Minnesota that you camp at a different lake in Minnesota, because that... is just the way it is done!




This last weekend my friend and I joined some others about an hour's journey
south of where we live in Waterville, a popular camping site where locals actually rent or own the sites and leave their trailers there year round to enjoy life away from where they live for the weekends, or in some cases, enjoy their retirement year round.

I spent the time engaging in witty sarcasm with our host, who I found to be a delightful challenge as we parried back and forth, with our friends bearing the brunt of a banter....such is the causalities of such friendships it seems.

It was a beautiful lake, with the exception of the algae produced an odor that I could do without; these little guys didn't seem to mind though.  :-)  There
seemed to be a lot of local wild life which added to the ambiance of the place, overall a wonderful place to camp, while still not being off grid; my type of camping.  Trailers and campers are like rustic hotels to me, about as close to the wild (and sleeping on the ground) as this writer likes to get.  :-)  I enjoyed the whole sleeping bag, tents, and outhouses when I was a boy, but I ain't anymore...and I don't like it...I like comfort, and that... is just the way I am!

Peace





www.leSilencedeSion.blogspot.com posts and articles belong to Zion Amour creator of ZionsDay.com and IamZion.com © 2012-2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts about the post, as well as your own dreams, dilemmas, and personal positive supports tht you may use to keep the attitude uplifted and your eyes on the goal.